Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page 376

Shabad Video:

Shabad Audio: Tu Mero Payaro Ta Kaise Bhokha

buy & download individual shabad tracks
Shabad Interpretation in English:

All the treasures are Yours. The Fulfiller of desires saves mortals in the end. You are my Beloved, so what hunger can I have? When You dwell within my mind, pain does not touch me. Whatever You do, is acceptable to me. O True Lord and Master, True is Your Order. When it is pleasing to Your Will, I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. At your abode, there is justice, forever and ever. O True Lord and Master, You are unknowable and mysterious. Nanak is committed to Your service.

Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi:

About these ads
This entry was posted in Shabad Kirtan and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Tun Maero Payaro Tan Kaesee Bhookha .. ਤੂੰ ਮੇਰੋ ਪਿਆਰੋ ਤਾ ਕੈਸੀ ਭੂਖਾ ਤੂੰ ਮਨਿ ਵਾਸਿਆ ਲਗੈ ਨ ਦੂਖਾ

1. Pingback: Gurmat Gian Group - Gurmat Sangeet - Page 2

2. Rajinder Kaur says:

Bhanji Gurpreet Kaur Ji, Keerat Kaur Ji and Japjit Kaur Ji,

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa
    Waheguru ji Ki Fateh

What a mesmerizing Gurbani Kirtan!!! I don’t have any words to express myself after listening to this Kirtan in your beautiful voices. Waheguru ji has granted you marvellous voices. Keep it up!!! May Waheguru ji shower all His choicest blessings upon you and and your Jatha and you always keep doing the Sewa of longing souls through Gurbani Kirtan.

With best wishes and regards,

Rajinder Kaur from Canada

• Gurpreet Kaur says:

Dear Rajinder Kaur Ji

Gurfateh

Thanks a lot for the appreciation and encouraging words which will give us the strength to improve further and keep singing Gurbani.

Gurpreet Kaur

3. Piyarey Bacho

Blessings

tu mero piyaro ta , is masterpiece. Is it Jaupuri or Assa Vari , not too clear. Its wonderfully sung neverthless.

• Gurpreet Kaur says:

Thanks a lot Valjinder Ji
      The First half of this Shabad ‘Tu Mero Piyao Tan Kaise Bhokha’ is in Raga Darbari Khanara and the Second half is in Raga Assawari.

(The Thaat of Raga Darbari Khanara is Assawari)

4. Rajindar Kaur says:

Gurfateh

Excellent composition and I like the way how you move from one rag to the other.
    I do not have the words to express my appreciation for giving us excellent compositions. Thank you

5. May Waheguru ji shower all His choicest blessings upon you and and your Jatha and you always keep doing the Sewa of longing souls through Gurbani Kirtan.

6. swarnjit mehta says:

Splendid!!!!!Very we;; rendered. May God bless the team with kirtan glory for ever.

7. SURINDER says:

I love the way you do the kirtan in classical raags and my day begins with your kirtan Baras ghana . it touches my soul deeply
    i have no words to thank the universe enough for such an opportunity to listen and enjoy . may Waheguru bless you for more power for the music of the soul
    love you all

8. PRITAM SINGH says:

no word to say
    nice shabad

9. Nihal Singh says:

Thank You Gurpreet Kaur so much – very beautiful home page

10. Parminder says:

Beautiful!!!!!
    Such melodious voices!!!!
    Please keep sharing with us more beautiful bani in your lovely voices.

11. sarduls sidana says:

No word to appreciate,but a ardas is always to waheguruji to bless you all shakti to keep praying waheguruji by singing gurbani shabads throught you life till the last breath.

Wahegurujikakhalsa- waheguruji kio fateh.

12. Dhan Wageguruji kripa kern ehna bachyian te and parwarey te eh sad hi isee taran gurshabad -kirtan dwara sikh sangat nu jiahal kerdey rehn..

Gur fateh to all.

13. Neeta Singh says:

Beautiful shabad & beautiful voice. Why dont u statr waheguru siman online so that we all can sit at the same time & do simran together. Gurfateh

14. Taj says: