Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page: 375

Shabad Video: Sung in Raag Asa

Shabad Audio: Darshan Kee Man Aas Ghanaere

buy & download individual shabad tracks

Shabad Interpretation in English:

Every moment of the day is a long time.

My mind is restless to meet my beloved Lord.

I cannot endure any moment of  the day without Him.

My desire for the blessed vision of His darshan is too intense.

Is there any saint who can lead me to meet my Beloved !

Every part of the day is like ages.

And when night arrives, it seems that it shall never end.

All my vices have joined hands to separate me from my husband Lord.

Wandering and rambling, I keep crying out.

Lord has revealed the blessed vision of His darshan to servant Nanak; realising his own self, he has obtained supreme peace.

Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi:

Another Shabad in Raag Asa:
Ja Prabh Kee Haun Charulee … Raag Asa  ਜਾ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੀ ਹਉ ਚੇਰੁਲੀ ਸੋ ਸਭ ਤੇ ਊਚਾ … ਰਾਗ ਆਸਾ
Advertisements
This entry was posted in Shabad Kirtan and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Darshan Kee Man Aas Ghanaere-Raag Asa..ਦਰਸਨ ਕੀ ਮਨਿ ਆਸ ਘਨੇਰੀ ਕੋਈ ਐਸਾ ਸੰਤੁ ਮੋ ਕਉ ਪਿਰਹਿ ਮਿਲਾਵੈ-ਰਾਗ ਆਸਾ

1. Sangat Singh says:

Both mother and daughter duo are divine. Blessings and may Waheguru gives you strength to spread his Naam in such divine and melodious voice.

2. kulwant singh sachar says:

you are seving the sikh panth through your kirtan in your melodious voice keep it up may wahe guru bless you

3. kulwant singh sachar says:

you are serving the sikh panth through your kirtan in your melodious voice keep it up may wahe guru bless you

4. surjit singh says:

you r doing a great service. now it is upto us ,as to how much practical benefit, we can derive. I am reminded of the following lines of sacred gurbani.

“dhan sewak safal so aya, jin nanak khasam pachhataa.”

wish wisdom and properity to all.

5. G.B.Singh says:

I am short of words to express my gratitude for your contribution to the community. Waheguru has blessed you with wonderful voice and “sumat’ to best utilize it.

Akalpurakh may always stand by you in this mission.

Gurfateh

6. Pingback: Gurmat Gian Group - Page 7

7. Rajindar Kaur says:

Thank you for giving us another ‘nirmolak heera from Guru ji ki bani. I love this
    shabad in raag Asa. Wahaguru has given you beautiful voices and wisdom to sing and share with sangat. May you sing many more shabads so that we can carry on listening and enjoying Guru ji ki Banee. Many many thanks.
    Gur Fateh

• Dr. Manbir Singh says:

Gur Fateh Rajinder ji,
      It gives us immense satisfaction to know that our efforts are being appreciated by our sangat and this also gives us more stimulus to sing and record and distribute more Gurbani Shabads.

8. Yukiko says:

This post is very informative but it took me a long
    time to find it in google. I found it on 16 spot, you should
    focus on quality backlinks building, it will help you to increase traffic.
    And i know how to help you, just search in google – k2 seo tips