Tujh Bin Awar Nahee Mai Dhooja..ਤੁਝ ਬਿਨੁ ਅਵਰੁ ਨਾਹੀ ਮੈ ਦੂਜਾ

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page: 378

Commentary on this Shabad

Shabad Video:

Shabad Audio: Tujh Bin Awar Nahee Mai Dhooja

buy & download individual shabad tracks

Shabad Translation in English:

Without You, there is no other for me; You alone are in my mind. Waheguru, when you are my friend and companion, why should I be afraid ? You are my support and You are my hope. While sitting or standing, while sleeping or waking, with every breath and morsel of food, I never forget You. O Waheguru, I have come to you, keep me under your protection, the ocean of fire is too horrible. I am your child and you are the giver of peace to Nanak.

Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi:

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Shabad Kirtan and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Tujh Bin Awar Nahee Mai Dhooja..ਤੁਝ ਬਿਨੁ ਅਵਰੁ ਨਾਹੀ ਮੈ ਦੂਜਾ

1. kulwant singh sachar says:

thanks

2. kulwant singh sachar says:

you are doing a great job to the sikh panth may waheguru bless you, it will be much better the same shabad is sung by jatha of the bibi,s is included also in this email,if possible in future. i am soory idi not see properly,i take my wors back.
    thanks

3. Pingback: Gurmat Gian Group - Page 7

4. Veer Manpreet Singh says:

Excellent !!!! beautifully sung…I am overwhelmed…May Satguru ji bless you all with more love and devotion….great…:)

5. Rajindar Kaur says:

Gur Fateh
    Thank you for giving us another beautiful shabad sung in such a nice bandish. I bow to Gurpreet Kaur and her co-singers with sharda. May Wahaguru bless you for spreading Guru ka Shabad through composing beautiful and soothing bandish.
    Thank you Dr. Manbir ji for letting me know about this new release.I can not wait to
    hear the new CD Shabads sung in ragas.

6. Pritam Singh Grewal says:

This is my first musical support to mind today! Melodious food may sustain me ever!

• Gurpreet Kaur says:

Do keep visiting the Blog of Gurmat Gian Group to enjoy the Bliss of Gurbani. We keep adding new Shabads frequently.

7. Pritam Singh Grewal says:

Once again Guru’s blessing through Tujh Bin Awar Nahee Mai Dooja has transported me to the spiritual realm of ‘Tu Meray Man Mahi”
    The peaceful visual depicting Nature imbued with Divine Presence -Naam- is no less expressive of the spirit of the musical rendering of the Shabad.