Raag Ratan ~ 31 Sudh Raags of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

New Album Released

ਅਨੰਦੁ ਭਇਆ ਮੇਰੀ ਮਾਏ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਮੈ ਪਾਇਆ ॥

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਤ ਪਾਇਆ ਸਹਜ ਸੇਤੀ ਮਨਿ ਵਜੀਆ ਵਾਧਾਈਆ ॥

ਰਾਗ ਰਤਨ ਪਰਵਾਰ ਪਰੀਆ ਸਬਦ ਗਾਵਣ ਆਈਆ ॥

ਸਬਦੋ ਤ ਗਾਵਹੁ ਹਰੀ ਕੇਰਾ ਮਨਿ ਜਿਨੀ ਵਸਾਇਆ ॥

ਕਹੈ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਅਨੰਦੁ ਹੋਆ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਮੈ ਪਾਇਆ ॥੧॥

I am in ecstasy, O my mother, for I have found my True Guru. I have found the True Guru, with intuitive ease, and my mind vibrates with the music of bliss. The jeweled melodies and their related celestial harmonies have come to sing the Word of the Shabad. The Lord dwells within the minds of those who sing the Shabad. Says Nanak, I am in ecstasy, for I have found my True Guru.

Introduction to the Album Raag Ratan

Get CDs for those in India  ~~~~~~~~ Get CDs for those Outside India
For any query contact : Manbir Singh singhmanbir@gmail.com
buy & download individual shabad tracks
Advertisements
This entry was posted in Shabad Kirtan and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Raag Ratan ~ 31 Sudh Raags of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

1. Rajindar Kaur says:

Veer Manbir ji
    Gur Fateh. Please accept my thanks for letting me know about the new album ‘Raag Rattan’ all day I listen to kirtan by Gurpreet ji and her co singers. They are amazing.
    The way they have rcited the Shabads it gives me peace and also want to lsten to more and more shabads. I have not got all the CDs but I am going to buy as many as possible as they are the best. Thank you

• Dr. Manbir Singh says:

Thanks Rajinder Ji. It gives us immense satisfaction when our Sangat likes our Gurbani Singing. Do keep visiting our Blog.

2. Pingback: Gurmat Gian Group - Page 7

3. Gurvinder Singh Narula says:

Veer Dr. Manbir Singh ji, “Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh” A ton of Thanx ,
    for giving us the Opportunity to enjoy the Melodies of Gurbani Kirtan thru ‘Gurmat Gain Group’ (3Gs) , Aap ji ne ‘Raag Ratan’ naam di Album bibi Gurpreet Kaur ji ate Keerat Kaur ji di Surili Awaz which Release kar ke Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji de 31 Sudh Raag Sikh Sanagtan nu nihal kar rahe ho, Satguru ji aap ute Meher Banay rakhan , atte aap ji nu sada chardikala wich Rakhan ji….. Gurfateh….

• Dr. Manbir Singh says:

Gur Fateh Gurvinder Singh ji,
      Thanks for your message. With Waheguru’s mehar we are trying to compose and record Raag based Gurbani Kirtan. With the completion of 31 Raags Project Gurpreet Kaur plans to take up Mishrit Raags of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. There are so many Mishrit Raags in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji which the world of Music is unaware of. With Sangat’s Good Wishes and Waheguru ji’s Kirpa we would try to complete this new project in the next year.

4. Balwant Singh Kalsi says:

Veer Dr Sahib ji
    Waheguru ji ki Fateh, thank u so much for giving us the opportunity to listen the kirtan cds , we enjoy the kirtan in a sweet voice so much can’t express in words Waheguru ji hameshan aap sabh nu chardikala bakhshan ji . GurubFateh parwan karni ji .

5. singh khaalsaa says:

great now you have wp audio player on your site this is a default plugin available on wordpress.com, thanks to Martin Laine for this great plugin, it can show title and artist information in progress panel try [audio URL1,URL2|titles=TITLE1,TITLE2|artists=ARTIST1,ARTIST2]

6. Neeru says:

I m Keerat class mate in college…..nice to c her …..great efforts……
    Our whole family enjoy s the kirtan in her sweet voice…….
    Waheguru dee eh kirpa hamesha bani rahe……

7. Pingback: DVD/MP3 Collection of Recital of Gurbani in All Raags

8. I am wife of Avtar Singh Missionary, gori katavachak and kirtani.
    I can play any raag with my guitar. The bibian have beautiful voices. Bahot sona.

• chhinderpal singh says:

it is another wonder that an English lady after Amritpaan became Bibi Harsimrat Kaur Khalsa and learnt Gurbani gayan in Nirdharit raagas and that too with guitar. This is the true order ,”Ghar ghar andr dharmsaal hove keertan sadaa vasoaa”. May WaheguruG bestow all power and concentration for such great Jathas including Gurmat Gyan Group for spreading the true Words of Baba Nanak.

• Gurpreet Kaur says:

Our Guru’s Bani is ‘Great Wonder’. A Wonderful gift to humanity. There is nothing like Gurbani on this planet. Any musical instrument can accompany Gurbani singing and guitar is a beautiful musical instrument.
        I would love to hear Harsimrat Kaur Khalsa’s recordings of Gurbani Keertan.

9. KP Singh says:

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

i am so impressed that you guys are doing this great work its wonderful
    i have never visited this site before
    as of today i will be a regular visitor of this site

i live in australia last next time i ll come to punjab, i ll make my best efforts to see you gurmukhs
    i regret i could not see you last time i went to punjab

• Dr. Manbir Singh says:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ke Fateh
      Thanks for appreciating the work of Gurmat Gian Group. Do keep visiting as we keep posting new shabads frequently.

10. DPS CHAWLA says:

The compilation of serial wise all the Shabad Bani of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in Raagas as prescribed.

Is there any such project at present or for future or have already been completed.
    If available kindly forward the details thereof.

• Dr. Manbir Singh says:

Till now Gurpreet Kaur has come out with:
      An album of 6 CDs ( Raag Ratan ) containing 31 shabads sung in 31 Nirdharit Raags of SGGS ji
      An Album of 3 CDs ( Gauri Sagar ) contining Shabads in different forms of Raag Gauri as mentioned in SGGS ji
      An Album of 3 CDs ( Nanak Ki Malhar ) containing shabads of Raag Malhar as mentioned in SGGS ji
      Plus many CD containing Shabads in the various Raags.
      One on going project of Asa Di War has be recorded very recently and would be released after sometime.
      God willing, After this: Gurpreet Kaur plans to bring about separate Albums for each 31 Raags of SGGS ji.